Thursday, July 9, 2009

Going Away...





So as I go away to my new experiences I have to thank EVERYONE that was and has been part of my life. I will miss and Love you all forever, I wish I could put a picture of each and everyone of you guys, but there are too many people who have absolutely changed my life. I cannot express my gratitude and LOVE for each and everyone of you, in this blog post. But just to let you know that a piece of my heart stays with each person. Now, I am ready to take on a new life, a new path, and to mature on my own. And it is only because of YOU that I am the person I am now. I love you all so so so so Much!

I will keep you posted. And on I go to experience my new life. :]

Thank You SO much for all the love, the care, the patience, the friendship, the laughs, the tears, and everything else I lived.

Juli :]

1 comment:

@heredes said...

You shall be missed ... but if you dont come back .. I will go get you !!

As Brian Houston will also tell you ...

THE BEST IS YET TO COME !

-Heredes